What is Big Futures?
In Big Futures, we provide support and resources to high school aged Littles as they work towards graduation. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Ohio partners with community businesses and organizations to promote career and college readiness for Littles and their families as they explore post-graduation opportunities.
2020-2021 Big Futures Program Opportunities
- ‘Welcome to Big Futures’ annual August orientation event for incoming 9th grade matches and families
- Quarterly Mentor Cafes
- Big/Little Camp Weekends
- Access to week-long Life Skills Summer Camp
- College campus visits
- Annual combined military information night
- Laptops and Tech Training
- OnTrack program access
- Expanding Visions Foundation Career Institutes
- Paid Summer Internship opportunities
- Ohio Workforce Readiness Seal
- ‘Bridging to the Future’ annual end of the year celebration for Senior students, Bigs and families
- Intentional, increased communication and guidance for matches working toward individualized goals and plans.